1.2

We have been renting from them for 4 years and it has been a nightmare.Once the lease is up if you do not badger them in to a new lease you will go month to month at a higher rate.

They have a SMALL network of service providers and if you have a service issue good luck getting it taken care of. We have had major problems, AC failing on a Friday in the middle of July no service for over a week. water heater failed in winter, heater failed in winter. The list goes on.

Horrible company to rent from. Their service people have no options to help you. It isn't their fault its the unscrupulous company they work for. I wish I had looked at reviews for American homes but actually it would not have mattered as we rented from another company at the time that AH4R took over.

Scary that there are people like this doing this to hard working Americans.And the irony is the word American is in their name.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent Property Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Too many things to list unethical rude incompetent theives, Unable to talk to anyone to correct a problem, Lack of intergrity, Can not get repairs made in a decent time.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion