1.8

Do NOT rent from them.Moved in in September and our bathroom shower leaked everywhere,leaked into one of the bedroom closets.

Soaked the carpet and padding,baseboards,tack strips,walls in both bathroom and bedroom. You can smell the mildew and see the black growth. We have 2 holes in the walls. It is 7 MONTHS later and NOTHING has been fixed!

We have not been able to use that bathroom and not letting anyone sleep in the mildew smelling room. Rotting boards and smelly carpet still there! I have mad 48 calls ,18 emails and 74 text messages to the maintenance department, property managers, district supervisors and vendors and still not fixed.

They will not compensate us or give us deposit back to move out!!WORST COMPANY EVER!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american homes 4 rent property rental. American Homes 4 Rent needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american homes 4 rent property rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Homes 4 Rent.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments