Last year in December I started renting a house through American Homes 4 Rent.Since then I've had several problems (two toilets not working, cracked window etc.).

Up till now (October 2015) they have not been resolved. When I was out of the country for a couple of weeks I forgot to pay the utilities bill (since rent goes automatically). They automatically put a $50 fine on that and for the total amount of $509 they sent a letter giving me 10 days to pay or vacate, given that this was the first time ever that an amount was open.

On the other hand it seems that they do not have any responsibilities towards resolving the problems at the house.It is impossible to do business with these people (Brittany Jordan, Deshara Dates, Tony Delbusso and Tanika Bowers).

I will NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at American Homes 4 Rent and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Homes 4 Rent to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ethics. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Homes 4 Rent american homes 4 rent home rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments