Huntersville, North Carolina

Last year in December I started renting a house through American Homes 4 Rent.Since then I've had several problems (two toilets not working, cracked window etc.).

Up till now (October 2015) they have not been resolved. When I was out of the country for a couple of weeks I forgot to pay the utilities bill (since rent goes automatically). They automatically put a $50 fine on that and for the total amount of $509 they sent a letter giving me 10 days to pay or vacate, given that this was the first time ever that an amount was open.

On the other hand it seems that they do not have any responsibilities towards resolving the problems at the house.It is impossible to do business with these people (Brittany Jordan, Deshara Dates, Tony Delbusso and Tanika Bowers).

I will NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Ethics.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Review about American Homes 4 Rent Property Management from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma American Homes 4 Rent "Horrible! When u have a emergency issue, they say "call your property manager" u call them and they DONT ANSWER...umm how is this right? I still get no answer and..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Wish - My money or a lawsuit Wish "My credit card document states that I spent over $600 in checking out my car on your app I registered out of Baltimore City I recently just got a lawsuit..." Read more