Last year in December I started renting a house through American Homes 4 Rent.Since then I've had several problems (two toilets not working, cracked window etc.).
Up till now (October 2015) they have not been resolved. When I was out of the country for a couple of weeks I forgot to pay the utilities bill (since rent goes automatically). They automatically put a $50 fine on that and for the total amount of $509 they sent a letter giving me 10 days to pay or vacate, given that this was the first time ever that an amount was open.
On the other hand it seems that they do not have any responsibilities towards resolving the problems at the house.It is impossible to do business with these people (Brittany Jordan, Deshara Dates, Tony Delbusso and Tanika Bowers).
I will NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- American Homes 4 Rent Home Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Renting from this company has been a nightmare. All request for repairs are met with the slowest service. I had standing water in my basement for three days which was..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "I moved here in November of 2008, I had a hand made solid wood picket fence constructed on my property which was verbally ok'd by John Rodes who was at..."
- "After eating only 3 bites of my chicken Caesar salad, I found a bug in it! ..."
- "I purchased a Groupon deal that specifically stated, "Its Duct Time, armed with HEPA-filtered machinery, arrive to remove the whole mess from the entire ventilation system, improving air quality as..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."