Huntersville, North Carolina

Last year in December I started renting a house through American Homes 4 Rent.Since then I've had several problems (two toilets not working, cracked window etc.).

Up till now (October 2015) they have not been resolved. When I was out of the country for a couple of weeks I forgot to pay the utilities bill (since rent goes automatically). They automatically put a $50 fine on that and for the total amount of $509 they sent a letter giving me 10 days to pay or vacate, given that this was the first time ever that an amount was open.

On the other hand it seems that they do not have any responsibilities towards resolving the problems at the house.It is impossible to do business with these people (Brittany Jordan, Deshara Dates, Tony Delbusso and Tanika Bowers).

I will NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE AGAIN!

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent Home Rental.

I didn't like: Ethics.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Apartment Rental from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more