If I could rate this company negative stars I would.We moved into our home August 1, 2015 and have had nothing but problems since we have moved in.

Maintenance is the absolute worst!!! Their customer service is not helpful at all!! I have missed work several times for issues to be resolved that still have not been resolved since day one. They continuously send numerous companies out before anything is even done!

I came home last night to my roof leaking again (supposedly they fixed it a weeks ago) over my bed!!! Now my mattress that is only a couple months old is ruined! Between the roof leak (the inside ceiling was never repaired or checked for mold/mildew) and the wall between the laundry room and my garage that has been opened 3 times cause that has never been fixed properly i am going insane dealing with these people. I have a 2 year old living in this house and no one in this company seems to care or want to help at all!!

I had to have a plumber come out on a Sunday to repair my garbage disposal that was not installed properly and leaked under my sink (mold there too), the back burner on my brand new stove has never worked, sprinkler pump leaks, paint chipping on the walls in random spots... I could go on for day!

The fact that I have a baby in the house with a roof leak (for the second time) and their response to me is put a towel down is unbelievable to me!Avoid this company by all means!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of maintenance and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american homes 4 rent customer care. American Homes 4 Rent needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american homes 4 rent customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Homes 4 Rent.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments