So the house had a lot of issues when we moved in, issues that were documented.When we moved out they held money saying we were responsible for the damages.

I had talked to the gentleman that worked there and he was reviewing and adjusting the charges but then he left the company and the person who took his place would never return our calls or emails. its been over a year of of and on attempts of contacting them and I have never heard from them. Very disappointing that they would decide not returning a persons call and at least say, *** we are keeping your money for damages you didn't do. And the sad thing is I had actually repaired some of the damages for free because for a time I was working for them as a subcontractor and I figured I would be nice.

So much for nice guys. Thanks for all your commitment to the people that rent and work with you. Very disappointed in the service!!!

House was located in Kennesaw GA.

Thanks,

Damian Williamson

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of american homes 4 rent customer care from American Homes 4 Rent. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants American Homes 4 Rent to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was treatment by local mgr and limited escalation procedures, ethics, lack of customer care and poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Homes 4 Rent for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments