168 views

If there is any way possible to find another agency to lease from do it without hesitation. The only positive communication you have with these people is when they are trying to get your money.

They lie, have you on hold forever, transfer you from person to person and will inconvenience without hesitation. They moved a move in date from 18 Feb to 3 March. No one bothered to phone and tell us this important piece of information. If I hadn't called about a possible sooner date I don't know when we would have found out.

We had to be out of our home by 28 Feb. They could even accommodate us by moving the date up one day. It ended us costing us an additional 2K for PODs, UHAUL trucks, storage facilities and a hotel.

To make matters worse they hadn't even completed a move in inspection a day before they changed the move in date to which could push the date out more if the home is not ready. If things are beginning this bad, I fear what we will encounter during the remainder.

Location: Medina, Tennessee