218 views
4.3

My wife and I just renewed our lease with American Homes 4 Rent , and have been very satisfied with with our experience. They have been expedient and accommodating with service issues, and have consistently resolved our concerns in a prompt and professional manner.

It is not unusual for their associates to go out of their way in providing a timely response to service needs - even at less than ideal times. i.e, We had a plumbing issue recently that caused great concern for my wife (who has major health challenges) that needed immediate attention. It was late at night when I contacted the maintenance personnel at AH4R, and after explaining the situation and the importance of a timely resolution, the on-call company representative was able to find a local contractor that came out immediately and fully remedied the problem.

It was late, cold, and dark outside where the work was required - there was never one complaint or hesitation in doing a first class job. There have been a number of other times when we have reached out to this company with service requests, and on each occasion we have been equally pleased with how they responded.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

you the only one out of how man compaints

This must be someone working for the company or it’s an anomaly. This company is so corrupt it’s ridiculous.

Do you know what the pet deposit is?

American Homes 4 Rent Reviews