This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourNew Reviewer
(PHOTO 3 MONTHS AFTER MOVE IN. MOLD GROWTH AND ALL)
This house was a mistake.
I will never rent from this company again. We have had problems like broken blinds, outlets don't work, flimsy stairs, leaks from the a/c vents, even mold and fungi growth. The plummer they sent said this water leak was happening way before we moved in. My property manager (Angelique) is not worth a hoot and has lied to us repeatedly.
This photo is 3 months after we moved in. This was not a move in ready home. It was stated by the maintenance guy. After I brought up the water damage.
The maintenance guy said he would just paint over it. The list goes on and on.
DON'T DO IT. WE HAVE VIDEOS AND RECORDINGS FOR PROOF.
User's recommendation: DON'T DO IT!!!
Preferred solution: Price reduction.
Thank You for Your Reply! We are processing your message.