163 views
Verified Reviewer

1.7

AH4R is to large to care. I have been a tenant for almost 3 years.

I pay $1,780 a month for a house and its near impossible to get AH4R to address maintenance issues. I'm in Las Vegas and am currently on hold with their maintenance for 3 hours and 9 minutes. My AC has been out for over 2 days, it's 109 outside and 97 in this house. I have called Mary Macke, she was no help, I called Jeremy Pacheco and he never responded, I've called and emailed Mariah Rone and got zero response.

The only one who seems to care is Rebecca Lundquist, She always answers and calls back. Sad part is in her position she really can't help with maintenance issues. This is not the first time we have had issues with them, it took nearly 3 months to get someone here to address tiles falling off the wall in the pool. Meanwhile, my nephew cut his foot on one that fell in the pool.

Guess who had to pay for his stitches, not AH4R, that's for sure. This is an ongoing issue and it doesn't seem to be getting addressed by them at all, I'm 100% sure they do not care about us as renters.

Side note, I have never missed or been late on rent, I usually pay 2 weeks early every month. So I am not a nuisance tenant.

User's recommendation: Find a different home.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Homes 4 Rent House Rental.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Homes 4 Rent Cons: Agree with all the other complaints, Lack of follow through and resolution, Refuse to maintain house and grounds.

Comments