Featured Not resolved

Update by user Jul 04, 2017

6 hours later someone finally called, sounded irritated and helped my friend figure out how to shut off the water after is leaked for 10 hours straight and she called five different times. The Leak was finally fixed the next day and the repairman stated this was the second house through American Homes 4 Rent that he had to repair due to it being fixed incorrectly with primer instead of glue on the irrigation pipe.

Original review posted by user Jun 25, 2017

This company is about money they don't fix a thing this is a Leak that is currently leaking and has been running for 10 hours and American Homes 4 rent does not consider a broken pipe an emergency they say they have 24 hours to respond. We have had a number of maintenance issue that have gone unfixed.

They say anything under 100 dollars is the responsibility of the tenant. We have called this company 4 times today and told the same thing they will not be coming out to fix it today and they will not be calling a manager. I have several maintenance orders I have but in for numerous issues and they still are unresolved.

When our ac went out I was forced to wait a week before someone came out to fix the issue. While repairing the ac they cut a hole in the ceiling then refused to come and repair it.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent Property Rental.

Reason of review: Repair Issue.

I didn't like: Way they lie and play games with people.

Comments

I was contacted yesterday by them while searching for a rental.after reading these reviews I'm afraid too use them...Ain't gonna doit. Thank you everyone for your reviews

to AS #1517380

Trust me you don't want the headache. I was so happy to get away from them.