Review about American Homes 4 Rent Home Rental from Lackland Air Force Base, Texas
I would do anything and everything in your power to find out if this company owns the home you are looking at renting, and please at all cost save yourself before it is to late.You can not mentally, physically, or financially afford to be stuck in a home owned by this company.
And many times it will be hard to find out ah4r is the actual owner, knowing that their reputation is so poor, they will try to hide actual ownership behind other shell companies. I did not choose to move into an ah4r house, but they bought my current residents 9 months through the lease. After 3 months they were more than happy to raise the rent 10% over the previous year. Best part about this entire horror story is the a/c went out just prior to the now ongoing renewal harassment every single day for 2 weeks.
All they are capable of is harassing about renewing a lease on a home that does not even have a working a/c. Corporate and local ah4r can not seem to have any kind of communication on the issue. I put the "mandated" work order in through the bogus corporate hotline 4 days in a row. 2 days after those 4 requests I was "promptly" contacted by a local property manager for American homes for rent.
We now have the 3rd tech visit scheduled next week because they, of course, can not get back to the a/c company with approval for ordering the parts. I was then accused of submitting a subsequent work order, after speaking with the local property manager, and this is the reason for so many delays. The subsequent work order is of course just an out and out lie, fib, fabrication of the truth, whichever you personally feel most comfortable with. My house is still a comfortable 86 degrees this evening.
I have also been lectured for my poor choice of vocabulary associated with my emails replying to the renewal email received every single day 10 days straight. 10 renewal emails, 0 fix the a/c emails. My house is still a comfortable 86 degrees this evening.
If you've taken the time to read all of this I will leave you with please do yourself and your family a favor and avoid an imminent disaster by moving into an ah4r house.Also my house is still a comfortable 86 degrees this evening.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- American Homes 4 Rent Home Rental
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."