3.0

We lived in a home managed by this company for 2 years. It was a less than satisfying experience.

When we moved into our rental home, the home was extremely dirty. I took many pictures and none of these issues were addressed. So, I hired cleaners to have the home cleaned so that we could unpack our belongings. The HVAC system was not keeping up with the house when we moved in so we placed a work order.

We live in FL and it was 85 in the home the day we moved in. They sent someone out who said nothing was wrong with the unit and American homes then charged me $75 for a trip fee since their vendor said there was nothing wrong. We bought a window unit to help keep the house cool, but the main AC unit ran all the time leaving us with over $300 electric bills every month. And now that it is move out time they want to charge me $125 to have the AC unit cleaned and inspected.

I work in property management and this is their job, not mine. They also added all kinds of other charges to eat up the $1500 deposit like $65 for driveway pressure washing.

The entire house was filthy with dog hair left behind in piles when I moved in but you want me to pay so that you can pressure wash the driveway. Which by the way falls under the normal wear and tear of a home and should not be charged to the residents.

RUN THE OTHER WAY OR EXCPECT TO NEVER SEE YOUR DEPOSIT AGAIN.

Reason of review: Many.

I liked: Location of home and area.

I didn't like: Unresponsive, Property manager neglects her duties, Dishonesty.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 03.

Comments