3.8

I must be the only person that hasn't had any issues with this company.I've lived in my home for close to 2 years and had no issues that have gone without attention.

I will say submitting a maintenance request online isn't the best experience. I didn't hear back form anyone. However when I called my local office (I'm in northern Kentucky and the closest office is about 25 minutes away in Ohio) someone was sent out the following morning. I had a plumbing/leakage issue in a bathroom and it was immediately addressed.

It did take a bit of time to fix, but only because there was water damage behind the walls that I wasn't able to see. They cut out the entire damaged areas, replaced the floor, and sink that had damage. I was never charged anything extra for this. I've never had any "hidden" fees or issues with evictions.

My rent is paid in full and on time every month. Rent and utilities are always billed the same day every month. As far as getting any deposit back goes, I can't speak on until it comes time to move.

But at this point and how well everything has been handled (at least for me) I plan on renewing another lease when the time arrives.And for the record, I am in no way affiliated with this company.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent House Rental.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments