2.4

I USUALLY DONT WRITE REVIEWS HOWEVER THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST MISTAKE IN LIFE FROM THE TIME I SEEN THE INSIDE OF THE PROPERTY WHICH I WIIL POST PHOTONS UNTIL NOW!!!!! FOR STARTERS THE LEASE HAD TO BE SIGNED BEFORE THE HOME WAS SEEN AND VACANT THEN ONCE THE HOME WAS SEEN WE THOUGHT LIKE ALL HOMES THEY PAINT AFTER THE PREVIOUS RENTERS VACACT THE PROPERTY HOWEVER THAT WAS NOT THE CASE THIS IS WHAT WE HAD NO CHOICE OF MOVING TO AFTER THE LEASE WAS SIGNED....THESE ARE THE WALLS AND SCREENS VERY DISAPPOINTED! I THOUGHT THE WALLS WOULD BE CLEANED WE HAD TO MOVE IN AND CLEAN OURSELVES.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent Property Leasing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I’m currently renting and I’m wonder why my rent with utilities are the same every month even with the air on everyday. Can’t pay my rent online because they blocked it.

I have to go to walmart and there computers are down. It’s the 5th and I can’t pay my rent because the computers are down at walmart and there offices are closed on the weekend.

The utility charges are from 3 Months prior. What can I do to protect my self and they don’t keep my deposit.

to Nina #1501223

Don't pay your last month's rent & haul *** out of there. To many bad reviews about American Homes for Rent.

I have a friend renting a Home in Palm Bay, Fl. They just moved in a few months ago. He pays 1,700 a month which is a rip off.

He even paid for his keys when he moved in. Never heard of such a thing.