60 views
Verified Reviewer

I am looking to rent 517 Singing Bush Ave , Summerville, SC 29486 - I have been trying to contact a live agent to answer some questions I have before I submit my application to be considered for rental. I am looking to move August 1st and it is rapidly approaching.

I have even went to the local office here in Charleston and the lights were on but there was no one answering the door and no one up front. If someone could give me a call back ASAP 843-209-**** I would highly appreciate it. Because I have spend at least 13 hrs on hold over the last few wks and have gotten no where. This will be my 3rd email request for contact as well.

Please HELP!!

Lisa Craig 843-209-****

**I honestly don't know how you rent any one of your properties out - for 3 wks I have been trying to reach a live person and even drove to your local office - called every number posted online for corporate offices, local - I hve even been calling your 3rd party Rently.com again nothing and y'all all hve the same HOLD music. It is frustrating and stressful - I have questions I need answered and I can't get any answers so that when I am paying $250 in application fees - I know I have everything in order.

User's recommendation: Make sure you speak to someone before you go all in bc the App fees are not cheap and are non-refundable and they don't give you a reason or answer as to why you were turned down.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Homes 4 Rent Property Rental.

Preferred solution: Someone to get back to me so that I can ask the questions I need before they get my $250 non refundable application fees... it's ridiculous to hve to go through such an effort to talk to someone so that I can agree to give them my money for a year... .

American Homes 4 Rent Pros: App is awesome for viewing properties, Nice rental home.

American Homes 4 Rent Cons: You can nvr get a live human on the phone, Lack of customer care.

Location: Amherst, Ohio