152 views

I rented a property from American Homes 4 Rent From January 2019 to June 23 2021. When moving out they provide with a move out sheet stating to leave the power on for the home and you will not be charged for anything after the date your lease ends.

My wife and I received an energy bill for $170.56 from the dates of June 26-July 7. Clearly days after our lease agreement was over. I had been in contact with the local office and our reprsentative is Stephanea White. She agreed thta this was an issue and that she would look into getting it resolved.

She asked for a copy of the bill be sent to her, which I emailed on August 18th.... No response since then. A few days ago I received a letter from a collections agency stating that I need to pay them the $170.56. I sent Stephanea White a very direct email stating how upset I was and I will be going to her manager and leaving horrible reviews about her and her company.

So, here I am, several days after sending that email without any response from her. Stephanea White and AH4R clearly don't care about their tenants or their reputation.

I URGE EVERYONE READING THIS TO FIND ANOTHER COMPANY TO RENT. I RATE THEM 1 OUT OF 10 AND THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE MY WIFE AND LIKED THE HOUSE WE LIVED IN FOR 2 YEARS.

User's recommendation: DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH STEPHANEA WHITE OR AH4R.

Preferred solution: $170.56 .

American Homes 4 Rent Cons: Impossible to get a response, Charges, Management.

Comments