2.1

Every major thing has broken in my house since I've rented it because they did not inspect the house or make proper repairs before I moved in.Because the company is so large, it takes 3-4 days for anyone to come out to my house.

In the case of my AC which needed to be completely replaced, it took 2 weeks and that was in the middle of the summer! Terrible customer service. Non-responsive. And they raise my rent every time the lease is up.

I know individuals who rent houses in the area and when they have a good tenant, they don't constantly raise the rent.Better to have a good tenant than turnover every year.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent House Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Customer service from property management or maintenance.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

American Homes 4 Rent House Rental Review from Newton, North Carolina American Homes 4 Rent "Horrible rental company I rented a home in Simpsonville SC in March and my AC unit doesnt work. It is 84 degrees and I have small kids and 1 has asthma...." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent -  Bad Customer Service American Homes 4 Rent "Found a home I really like, paid the application fees and haven't been able to reach any one at all. The voice mails are always full and I'm wondering now..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Terrible Company American Homes 4 Rent "...this is a Leak that is currently leaking and has been running for 10 hours and American Homes 4 rent does not consider a broken pipe an emergency..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more