We got scammed the whole 10 months we leased a house from them.Starting off when we moved in May of 2016, the house was gross, our water came out black, and our water heater and our air conditioner unit went out within the first month.

It was a pain in the butt to get them to come out and fix it, took over TWO weeks and then they expected us to pay for it and they were going to refund us the money - heck no!! We've had multiple leaks, causing the floor to come up, so we completely removed it and had planned to replace it but there was mold everywhere so we had enough and decided to just pack up and leave. Our utility bills were outrageous and they would not let me see copies of the actual bills. None of the doors would shut and lock.

The house was complete *** and we paid out the *** for it. Its impossible to get in touch with your property manager, literally impossible. We got fed up, packed our things, sent them a months rent, the keys, garage door openers and told them keep the deposit we don't want it back. This just happened this month so were still waiting to see if they take us to court or not, I went and talked to a lawyer and they said with my proof, and the pending lawsuits they have - they have no chance against us.

DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!$20,000 wasted!!!!

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent House Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Katy, Texas, United States #1275438

I am interested in a lawsuit. What state are you in?

to Julie Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1349070

I'm also dealing with their BS!!Months now without a master shower due to leaking among other things.

I've emailed my congressman and am calling the state att.

about a class action lawsuit.We don't have to be in the same state to do class action