They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint.After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant.

The ridge vent was to small for the gaps in the roof. They do not tell you that anyone that comes to the property is considered third party. This "Maintenance" *** company did everything but the right thing. They fell through my ceiling and ruined my furniture and personal belongings.

As if that wasn't bad enough, they came back the next day and sprayed drywall mud. texture and paint all over my personal belongings. AH4R did nothing for me. I sued and spent thousands.

They hired three law firms and got the case dismissed. They said they were not responsible. I did everything an upstanding citizen should do including paying my rent every month on time and they did nothing but ignore my 81 phone calls and 76 emails pleading for relief. THEY DID NOTHING!!!

The photos should speak for themselves! "Conservice" is a *** as well. Get your utilities in your own name, do not go through that company! I paid rent for three months and didn't even live there, the water bill and utilities never changed.

"Hundreds"!

You will never get back your full security deposit even if you leave the house in better shape than when you moved in.Please do yourself and family a favor, DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonesty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10038. American Homes 4 Rent needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Homes 4 Rent.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments