Knoxville, Tennessee

They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint.After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant.

The ridge vent was to small for the gaps in the roof. They do not tell you that anyone that comes to the property is considered third party. This "Maintenance" *** company did everything but the right thing. They fell through my ceiling and ruined my furniture and personal belongings.

As if that wasn't bad enough, they came back the next day and sprayed drywall mud. texture and paint all over my personal belongings. AH4R did nothing for me. I sued and spent thousands.

They hired three law firms and got the case dismissed. They said they were not responsible. I did everything an upstanding citizen should do including paying my rent every month on time and they did nothing but ignore my 81 phone calls and 76 emails pleading for relief. THEY DID NOTHING!!!

The photos should speak for themselves! "Conservice" is a *** as well. Get your utilities in your own name, do not go through that company! I paid rent for three months and didn't even live there, the water bill and utilities never changed.

"Hundreds"!

You will never get back your full security deposit even if you leave the house in better shape than when you moved in.Please do yourself and family a favor, DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY!

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent Roof Repair.

I didn't like: Dishonesty.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion