I live in a rural area in Ohio where 95% of the rental homes available are owned by this company. They charge waaay too much for the rent over top of the true mortgage amount that they pay and do absolutely nothing for repairs as its left for the homeowner to take care of.

I moved in with shelves being liquid nailed together to make them appear functional only to have them fall apart within a montg after moving in. I also had no drawers in my island in the kitchen to start off with only to have them call me a liar in the end and charge me to replace them. Next tenant gets the luxury on my dime! I have been fighting back and forth over 2 issues costing $50.

Small and petty, but its the point of the matter. They will not budge at removing these 2 small charges I am not responsible for! I also lived with a Carpenter Ant infestation within the home and made numerous complaints to have it taken care of. It was agreed through maintenance that it was their responsibility since it would destroy the home.

They did NOTHING to treat it! Other issues were left for me to take care of that were considered structural of the house.

They do nothing and will charge you for everything in the end. Stay away from these Theives!!!!

Comments