I have rented out one of their houses in Memphis.They are fast and good to fix things if you have any.

To be honest I have never had any problem with any maintenance issue. However, you will not get your deposit back. Period. It is not because you messed up with the house because they hire 3rd party person to check the house and they try to make money on you.

They even charge bulbs that are not working or small screw holes in the wall. You must take photo of every single thing in the house. For example I forgot to check when I got home. There was a broken attic in the garage.

I have never ever used that. It was broken already. I did not even touch it. However, they charged me for that.

So you need to be very careful with this company. Most people dont get their deposits back. It is like leasing a vehicle. You are not renting a house, but leasing a house.

You are warned.

I have lost my deposit and paid them $120.It is not fair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Take them to court.If they try to keep our deposit it will be on!!!!

The house looked like crap when we moved in with picture's to prove it... There is mold growing in my pantry and around the hot water heater, we smelled sewage gas for almost 2 months and it's still not repaired correctly...

it's called get a lawyer and sue!!!I hate American homes for rent