1.2

I am a single mom, I have a son with severe disabilities.I went through a divorce and was forced to short sale our family home.

My first experience renting a home was with AH4R (Atlanta area) in 2016. It was a horrible experience; their customer service was extremely unprofessional, home was poorly kept up, I was charged $120 for an AC filter change that I didn’t request, garbage in back yard under trees that was not picked up prior to move in, etc... I work hard for my money, I keep a very clean home, paid on time every month, added value to the home, (by adding ceiling fans, pressure cleaning the entire house, replacing commode, having doorways professionally widened for my sons wheelchair), and AH4R gave me back a forth of my $1800 security deposit. Claiming I owed back utilities, charged me hundreds of dollars for paint, claiming the touch up we did didn’t match and they had to repaint the whole house.

I have proof in emails that I was told to “just touch up” a few scuffs from the wheelchair, and places where we hung pictures. The walls looked perfect when we moved out, and they wouldn’t return my calls, emails, etc. I finally had to stop contacting them because it was causing me too much stress and I had to move (because they raised the rent) before school started back up. I had to borrow money from my church for the security deposit on our next rental.

There is so much more to tell....

please contact me as I would like to see this company pay for the pain and suffering they cause people.I would like to join a class action suit if one exists.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent House Rental.

Comments