1.6

Hello - We started renting from American Homes 4 Rent in April 2016. Unfortunately we went with this company because we felt more safe renting from a national company but it was a mistake.

The entire system is screwed up. Their costumer service is AWFUL. You call the national line, they pretend like you'll be receiving help but don't hold your breathe. It's such a joke.

Sometimes you'll never even receive a call back and on IMPORTANT issues.

Your property manager changes hands frequently making every point of contact more and more difficult. I was pregnant and had my first child while renting from this company and I regret it deeply.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent Property Leasing.

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1268250

I been trying to contact my property manager, I have even called in the past and NEVER gotten a call back from her. Wonder if she is a real person or not.

Are these people slum lords or property managers? Things was not done as I was told they would be when I moved in, And when I inquired about it I was told " Well as long as the house is livable that's all we have to make sure "