Update by user Jul 30

Please make a forum for families that have been displaced by American Homes For Rent.This company needs to change the procedure when buying foreclosures.

Don't treat the renters as trespassers. We have already been devastated by owners not informing us that our money wasn't used for the mortgage. Then your company comes along and demand we move. With absolutely no consideration.

You lie and say you emailed me asking me to apply to stay at a home I've been in for 7 years. (Which was a flat out lie) Raising the rent almost double. As if this wasn't enough, when I filed the answer to the eviction thinking I could tell the judge I'm a innocent renter. I get a 7 days to move and a eviction under my name.

Riding around I'm noticing your sign in several yards all these homes are empty, I'm sure there are others like me.I'm appalled at your companies ethics all to and more to your billions.

Original review posted by user Jul 29

I had been renting my home in McDonough Georgia for 7 years.Unknown to me the owner stopped paying the mortgage.

This billion dollar company bought the house. I received an eviction notice all without considering me and my family. They buy these nice homes kick the current innocent "renters" out not to move in but to rent the homes for double the amount. I say they may call themselves successful.

How dare you displace families just so the homes can sit empty, all for you to add another decimal point to your assets.I'm disgusted with anyone who is only out for self gain and don't consider others.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent House Rental.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Like everyone else they are in the rental field to make a buck.