126 views
Verified Reviewer

1.2

We moved in middle of last December. My first repair request was submitted in March or April and I was told they would only fix things that were a safety concern due to COVID.

So I only submitted 2 repair orders for safety concerns. When I moved out, they charged me for all kinds of stuff including 3 door rekeying costing $50 per door. I have NEVER been charged a rekey fee anywhere I have ever lived and for $150!!! Also, they charged me for a cleaning and a carpet shampoo.

My home was clean when we moved out and the carpets were cleaned professionally the day I moved out so no one was in the home after. I provided proof that the carpets were shampooed and the leasing agent told me that every one doesnt have the same standards of clean which was so completely offensive. She asked me to provide pics of my house before move out which why would I have that???

So they refused to give me back money for my carpet they charged even though I proved I paid for that and wouldnt

Even answer about the rekeying. Horrible, rude, take pics and document everything OR dont lease with these people!!

User's recommendation: Pics and document or don’t lease.

Comments