What happened...I have numerous work orders in from no working electric in portions of the house to the dish washer is disgusting and does not work.I have work order numbers but none have been repaired.

The property manager Holly Solberg and her sidekick Mathew Frisco out of Tampa, FL. never answer the phone and unless I write an e-mail that mentions upper management or court action they don't respond to e-mails. Since I have moved in, July 2017 I have been receiving water bills from between 1,000.00 to 500.00. I pay my rent on time, I pay my utilities on time (except for the water) and I have complained over and over again directly to the property manager.

To their defense they did send a plumber over to check for water leaks, which none was found. I called numerous times for them to contact the water company so that the water meter can be checked, repaired or replace the water meter....NO RESPONSE. Yesterday they (American homes for rent) placed a notice on my door..IF YOU DON'T PAY UP WITHIN 3 DAYS WE ARE CHANGING THE LOCKS AND EVICTING YOU.....WOW!!!! To add insult to injury they added 75.00 late fee and 50.00 to tape the notice on my door (notice fee).

This is all because I am asking them to find out why I am getting such crazy water bills???? And who do I talk to, no one in this sham of a company picks up the phone!! You would get a better response if you lived in a Bronx housing project. Well I paid up, now what happens month after month until I can get the *** out of here.

No Judge in their right mind would evict me, I pay my rent, as a matter of fact I pay ALL of my debt.I am simply disputing huge monthly water bills.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent Property Leasing.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: fix the problem, so I can pay a normal bill..

I didn't like: Will not responded via email after 4 attempts, Property manager neglects her duties.

Comments