I have been here year and half and I’ve had numerous maintenance re years which took way too long to repair ! I requested in Oct 2016 that our heater wasn’t working and it took till very end of Dec 2017 for repair and we weren’t allowed to take any money off rent for this according to AH4R even though we were without heat for 3 monhs !!

Also in August we found termites and that took until OCT 16 to be repaired and still not sure if it’s resolved completely ! Also fence falling down right away . That took 2 months to repair . Also stove top / electrical problems and that took several months and now stove went out and they won’t pick up but keep me on hold forever waiting and won’t answer me Via Email either .

Also a chandelier was broken upon moving in within a few days and also blinds torn and handle missing off of microwave . Carpet in master is torn and carpet in halls is not placed properly and should have been repaired . These things weren’t fixed but was told cosmetic with carpet . Wonder what they’ll say when I move out ??

That this carpet is my fault ?? Don’t think so !!

Also now I fell behind in my rent , first time ever in year and half and AHrR gave me 8 days to pay before they filed with my county to answer about it in court . This company is aweful and unreasonable and ruthless !!

Comments