Atlanta, Georgia
1.4

Found a home I really like, paid the application fees and haven't been able to reach any one at all.The voice mails are always full and I'm wondering now that I see all the other reviews if I have also been taken the same way they have described.

The online application simply says pending. I wonder what I've gotten myself into its now going on 5 days? Really sick feeling. You call the toll free # and they are very good at what they do but obviously the office that its sent too drops the ball.

I'd just be happy to get my money back if they don't plan on completing the process because I only have 30 days remaining on my current lease and it doesn't help not knowing.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Irresponsible company, Ethics, Poor follow-up.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1194008

Hello.Did you ever hear back from them?

Im in the same boat and my lease is up as well as my extension from my landlord.Im basically homeless because they misled me

Gateway Realty-Tom Jackson, Owner /Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, Agent Gateway Realty "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Review in Real Estate category American Homes 4 Rent "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more