1.4

Found a home I really like, paid the application fees and haven't been able to reach any one at all.The voice mails are always full and I'm wondering now that I see all the other reviews if I have also been taken the same way they have described.

The online application simply says pending. I wonder what I've gotten myself into its now going on 5 days? Really sick feeling. You call the toll free # and they are very good at what they do but obviously the office that its sent too drops the ball.

I'd just be happy to get my money back if they don't plan on completing the process because I only have 30 days remaining on my current lease and it doesn't help not knowing.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $70. This person is overall dissatisfied with American Homes 4 Rent and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about american homes 4 rent customer care at American Homes 4 Rent was irresponsible company, ethics and poor follow-up Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Homes 4 Rent.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare American Homes 4 Rent to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1194008

Hello.Did you ever hear back from them?

Im in the same boat and my lease is up as well as my extension from my landlord.Im basically homeless because they misled me