Atlanta, Georgia

Found a home I really like, paid the application fees and haven't been able to reach any one at all.The voice mails are always full and I'm wondering now that I see all the other reviews if I have also been taken the same way they have described.

Related: American Homes 4 Rent - Tampa office

The online application simply says pending. I wonder what I've gotten myself into its now going on 5 days? Really sick feeling. You call the toll free # and they are very good at what they do but obviously the office that its sent too drops the ball.

I'd just be happy to get my money back if they don't plan on completing the process because I only have 30 days remaining on my current lease and it doesn't help not knowing.

I didn't like: Irresponsible company, Ethics, Poor follow-up.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $70
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1194008

Hello.Did you ever hear back from them?

Im in the same boat and my lease is up as well as my extension from my landlord.Im basically homeless because they misled me