1.3

Horrible!When u have a emergency issue, they say "call your property manager" u call them and they DONT ANSWER...umm how is this right?

I still get no answer and its day TWO.I can't wait to get out of here!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of american homes 4 rent property management from American Homes 4 Rent and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Homes 4 Rent to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Homes 4 Rent for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Worst property management company EVER American Homes 4 Rent "At some point you'd think someone would protect us from these people at SOME POINT .. but no. They are allowed to treat people horrifically because they have lots of..." Read more Tr Realty Property Management Review from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more