Henderson, Nevada
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Horrible experience with Maintenance request.I informed them on 6-11-16 of a stain showing in ceiling and another looked like it had been painted over.

Related: American Homes 4 Rent - Horrible customer service

As of today and calling everyday for weeks and resubmitting work orders because I have heard nothing back on over two months. I have the roof leaking in 2nd floor and water damage and still making phone calls and talking to people and I have yet to hear back from anyone that can do anything. I am stressed regarding this situation and it takes up my work time because I have to make more calls trying to get someone to respond.

I even called channel 13 and nothing!!HELP!

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent Property And Maintenance.

3.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

American Homes 4 Rent - Continuing complaint with AH4R until lease ends American Homes 4 Rent "I have had numerous issues with rental home I rented through AH4R. I rented home which was advertised to have features such as gas fireplace/outside lamp in working order, unfinished..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - WORST COMPANY EVER American Homes 4 Rent "Last year in December I started renting a house through American Homes 4 Rent. Since then I've had several problems (two toilets not working, cracked window etc.). Up till now..." Read more Village Financial Group - Sold a "Structurally Unsafe" home Village Financial Group "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more