Featured Not resolved
3.0

Horrible experience with Maintenance request.I informed them on 6-11-16 of a stain showing in ceiling and another looked like it had been painted over.

As of today and calling everyday for weeks and resubmitting work orders because I have heard nothing back on over two months. I have the roof leaking in 2nd floor and water damage and still making phone calls and talking to people and I have yet to hear back from anyone that can do anything. I am stressed regarding this situation and it takes up my work time because I have to make more calls trying to get someone to respond.

I even called channel 13 and nothing!!HELP!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of american homes 4 rent house repair. American Homes 4 Rent needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american homes 4 rent house repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Homes 4 Rent.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Greystar Properties Apartment Rental Review from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Continuing complaint with AH4R until lease ends American Homes 4 Rent "I have had numerous issues with rental home I rented through AH4R. I rented home which was advertised to have features such as gas fireplace/outside lamp in working order, unfinished..." Read more Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more