Henderson, Nevada
Featured Not resolved
3.0

Horrible experience with Maintenance request.I informed them on 6-11-16 of a stain showing in ceiling and another looked like it had been painted over.

As of today and calling everyday for weeks and resubmitting work orders because I have heard nothing back on over two months. I have the roof leaking in 2nd floor and water damage and still making phone calls and talking to people and I have yet to hear back from anyone that can do anything. I am stressed regarding this situation and it takes up my work time because I have to make more calls trying to get someone to respond.

I even called channel 13 and nothing!!HELP!

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent House Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Review in Real Estate category American Homes 4 Rent "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..." Read more Morgan Properties - Just read & See Pictures, otherwise you WOULDNT believe it. Morgan Properties " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more