Richmond, Texas
1.3

I totally agree with most of the reviews.I am currently a tenant with ah4r for the past 3 years.

I can't wait until my lease is up. I recently relocated to Houston and found this company. The application process was easy and getting the house was no problem, however they increased my rent each year tremendously, maintenance is the worse part of it all. The frig, dishwasher and food disposal stop working and cause soil water to back up and smell.

I contacted them and was told Someone would come fix it. Almost 8 months later problem still not fixed. So my husband fixed the dishwasher and disposal, when finally someone comes to the house. The problem was already fixed and the maintenance guy had nothing to do so he said," I guess it's nothing for me to do the problem is fixed".

He also stated he would let Ah4r no that my hubby fixed the issue. I notice on the next month statement there was $150 maintenance charge for the work order that my hubby repaired. Let's not talk about the foolish violation for a darn trash can, poles in the landscape that was there prior to me leasing the house. Complaint after complaint.

I still have a hole in my kitchen wall were a contractor opened due to termites and mold. It's been almost four months and the hole is still there with a plastic bag covering it. It rained one day and an obvious leak cause the kitchen wall to swell, well they fixed the leak and forgot about the damaged wall. They charge you for ridiculous things and never return phone calls.

Also, I took a $1900.00 cashier's check into the office only to get a call about month/half stating that they damaged the check while transporting it to Las Vegas and it got torn in half. I was told that I had to go back to my bank to have the check reprinted and brought back to their office. If I didn't I would accrue a late fee. They want to charge me for their negligence.

Smh!This is one company everyone needs to run from.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent House Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #1191706

Thanks so much for the reviews was thinking about renting from but glad I read the reviews