American Homes 4 Rent House Rental Review from Richmond, Texas
I totally agree with most of the reviews.I am currently a tenant with ah4r for the past 3 years.
I can't wait until my lease is up. I recently relocated to Houston and found this company. The application process was easy and getting the house was no problem, however they increased my rent each year tremendously, maintenance is the worse part of it all. The frig, dishwasher and food disposal stop working and cause soil water to back up and smell.
I contacted them and was told Someone would come fix it. Almost 8 months later problem still not fixed. So my husband fixed the dishwasher and disposal, when finally someone comes to the house. The problem was already fixed and the maintenance guy had nothing to do so he said," I guess it's nothing for me to do the problem is fixed".
He also stated he would let Ah4r no that my hubby fixed the issue. I notice on the next month statement there was $150 maintenance charge for the work order that my hubby repaired. Let's not talk about the foolish violation for a darn trash can, poles in the landscape that was there prior to me leasing the house. Complaint after complaint.
I still have a hole in my kitchen wall were a contractor opened due to termites and mold. It's been almost four months and the hole is still there with a plastic bag covering it. It rained one day and an obvious leak cause the kitchen wall to swell, well they fixed the leak and forgot about the damaged wall. They charge you for ridiculous things and never return phone calls.
Also, I took a $1900.00 cashier's check into the office only to get a call about month/half stating that they damaged the check while transporting it to Las Vegas and it got torn in half. I was told that I had to go back to my bank to have the check reprinted and brought back to their office. If I didn't I would accrue a late fee. They want to charge me for their negligence.
Smh!This is one company everyone needs to run from.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "I had been doing business with Spriritual Quest for a few years buying the occasional low dollar item. My main initial interest was an herbal supplement called Protandim. I was..."
- "My mother and I went in to this location for perms a couple of weeks ago. The only positive thing that I can say is that we didn't have..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."