American Homes 4 Rent House Rental Review from Richmond, Texas
I totally agree with most of the reviews.I am currently a tenant with ah4r for the past 3 years.
I can't wait until my lease is up. I recently relocated to Houston and found this company. The application process was easy and getting the house was no problem, however they increased my rent each year tremendously, maintenance is the worse part of it all. The frig, dishwasher and food disposal stop working and cause soil water to back up and smell.
I contacted them and was told Someone would come fix it. Almost 8 months later problem still not fixed. So my husband fixed the dishwasher and disposal, when finally someone comes to the house. The problem was already fixed and the maintenance guy had nothing to do so he said," I guess it's nothing for me to do the problem is fixed".
He also stated he would let Ah4r no that my hubby fixed the issue. I notice on the next month statement there was $150 maintenance charge for the work order that my hubby repaired. Let's not talk about the foolish violation for a darn trash can, poles in the landscape that was there prior to me leasing the house. Complaint after complaint.
I still have a hole in my kitchen wall were a contractor opened due to termites and mold. It's been almost four months and the hole is still there with a plastic bag covering it. It rained one day and an obvious leak cause the kitchen wall to swell, well they fixed the leak and forgot about the damaged wall. They charge you for ridiculous things and never return phone calls.
Also, I took a $1900.00 cashier's check into the office only to get a call about month/half stating that they damaged the check while transporting it to Las Vegas and it got torn in half. I was told that I had to go back to my bank to have the check reprinted and brought back to their office. If I didn't I would accrue a late fee. They want to charge me for their negligence.
Smh!This is one company everyone needs to run from.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "My mother and I went in to this location for perms a couple of weeks ago. The only positive thing that I can say is that we didn't have..."
- "Chillis just really did give me soup like this !!!! smh The manger was so rude when i called and asked them if i could come back and get a..."