American Homes 4 Rent House Rental Review from Pendleton, Indiana
This place is a complete joke!!!!I've literally tried to tell them for almost two months there's no insulation in the attic, and my front door is so crooked I can't even lock it.
They have done absolutely nothing to fix the situation. I have since called the towns building inspector and they still have yet to do anything. They sent an air conditioning guy because they said there was no possible way it didn't have insulation.
It's about 90 degrees upstairs and they don't care.If you are looking to rent and see the name "American homes 4 rent" run as fast as you can.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "The purchase of a home is the largest financial decision most of you will ever make, so don't you think the very people guiding you through that transaction should not..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I love love love them. I was scared at first heard all the horror stories but Dr. wick and her staff are the best. They worked with me till I..."
- "About a month and a half before Christmas, Facebook suggested this site called Twinkledeals.com and these leather jackets I might like. They were really cute and when I saw the..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."