Pendleton, Indiana

This place is a complete joke!!!!I've literally tried to tell them for almost two months there's no insulation in the attic, and my front door is so crooked I can't even lock it.

They have done absolutely nothing to fix the situation. I have since called the towns building inspector and they still have yet to do anything. They sent an air conditioning guy because they said there was no possible way it didn't have insulation.

It's about 90 degrees upstairs and they don't care.If you are looking to rent and see the name "American homes 4 rent" run as fast as you can.

Review about: American Homes 4 Rent House Rental.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Pendleton, Indiana, United States #1195150

This was in lake villa IL. Not Indiana. Not sure why it says that.

Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent House Painting Review from Schertz, Texas American Homes 4 Rent "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE- AMERICAN HOMES FOR RENT IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY AND WE ARE MOVING OUT- check out the paint job in the house we rent for $1535-..." Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more