HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE- AMERICAN HOMES FOR RENT IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY AND WE ARE MOVING OUT- check out the paint job in the house we rent for $1535- CALLS- EMAILS- and ALL REPAIR REQUEST HAVE BEEN IGNORED- last week we were told that THE RENTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY/ALL REPAIRS UNDER $100- BEWARE OF AMERICAN HOMES FOR RENT--AVOID AVOID AVOID-

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of american homes 4 rent house painting. American Homes 4 Rent needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american homes 4 rent house painting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Homes 4 Rent.

Had an Experience with American Homes 4 Rent?

Comments

Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more Morgan Properties - Disatisfaction Guaranteed! Morgan Properties "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent -  Bad Customer Service American Homes 4 Rent "Found a home I really like, paid the application fees and haven't been able to reach any one at all. The voice mails are always full and I'm wondering now..." Read more Waypoint Homes - Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more