162 views

Philip Irby the Chief Information Office at American Homes 4 Rent advertised several of their rental homes listing his phone number as the contact person. After I inspected the home in Salt Lake City, Utah and agreed to take it, Irby asked me for $3500 for the deposit.

He did not tell the company nor give them my signed lease nor give them my money. When I phoned their head office in Agoura Hills California, they told me he does not have authority to take money or rent homes for the company and that he was only in the I.T department in Las Vegas. They told me that he manages all their I.T staff and has access to all the front door security codes along with alarm systems and cameras so that he would have been the one to have let me in the house in the first place for my inspection. They also said they had no lease in my name nor any record of my payment.

They promised to investigate this Philip Irby joker and get back to me but I still have not heard back from anyone yet. American Homes 4 Rent do the right thing for a change and refund my money and terminate lousy staff like your Philip Irby.

User's recommendation: Avoid Philip Irby at American Homes 4 Rent he stole my $3500 deposit.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Homes 4 Rent Property Manager.

American Homes 4 Rent Pros: No positives they stink.

American Homes 4 Rent Cons: Are conmen and thieves, Stole my deposit, Took my deposit and did not let me move in.

Comments